Wednesday, April 18, 2012

@cisco really has 3000 #UCS customers

I've know found the answer to the question I've been wondering for a long while.  How many REA:L UCS customers are there.  The answer, thanks to Padmasree Warrior is approximately 3,000.

Why does that differ from the 11,000 that Cisco has touted?  3,000 is the number of REPEAT customers that Cisco has.

Thats the customers that have purchased a second time.  Why dont I count the first time?  Easy... I'm in the business...I compete all the time with Cisco.  They give away UCS all the time..  i.e. Its bundled into a larger deal.  A repeat customer is one that has actually liked the free system the were given and now has bought more.

While the industry, including HP, should still be worried..and should take decisive action... it truly is not as bad as Cisco's marketing team has claimed.  They are not as far ahead as they claim to be.

Hey..I get it...

I worked there...

Its simple...

People like winners.

People like to be popular.

Sound popular...sound like the winner...everyone want to hang out with you.

Its contagious.

It feeds upon itself.

It actually can become reality.

People can get excited and do the wrong things...just to be popular.

Friends dont let friends buy Cisco...

lol....




No comments:

Post a Comment